“for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care.” (I Peter 1:9-10 NIV)
“Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.” (Genesis 15:6 NIV)
“Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
so that sinners will turn back to you.
14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
you who are God my Savior,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
15 Open my lips, Lord,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
17 My sacrifice, O God, is[b] a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart
you, God, will not despise.” (Psalm 51:10-17)
- The Most Important Part Of What Christians Believe
- Good Preachers Repeat The Gospel Message Frequently
- All Things Must Be Done Decently And In Order
- Being Spiritual Does Not Give You The Right To Make Your Own Rules
- No, You Can’t Do Church Anyway You Want
- Women are not to preach publicly in church
- It Is Important That Our Churches Are Guided By the Principle Of Peace
- Churches can have several preachers, without disorder
- Tongues must be interpreted, period
- The advantage of being married to a priest
- 70,696 hits
oooooooooooooooooooo… on To Whom Was The Book Of Revela… findingmyself2130 on Why Loving Churches Tell Unmar… Anonymous on To Whom Was The Book Of Revela… Anonymous on All the fullness of God dwells… Anonymous on Why Loving Churches Tell Unmar… Anonymous on Why Loving Churches Tell Unmar… David Shelburne on Do Not Associate With Rebellio…